On this page you will find some of my favorite passages, bible verses and quotes. Hopefully, you will find one or a few that inspire you.
- When I was young and free my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world. As I grew older and wiser, I discovered the world would not change, so I shortened my sights somewhat and decided to change only my country. But it, too, seemed immovable. As I grew in my twilight years, in one last desperate attempt, I settled for changing only my family, those closest to me, but alas, they would have none of it. And now as I lie on my deathbed, I suddenly realized: If I had only changed my self first, then by example I would have changed my family. From their inspiration and encouragement, I would then have been able to better my country and, who knows, I may have even changed my world. – written on the tomb of an Anglican bishop in Westminster Abbey
- 1 Peter 4:9-10, Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.
- Keep your heart right even when it is sorely wounded. – J.C. Macaulay
- Just because God can doesn’t mean He will. But just because He hasn’t doesn’t mean He won’t. – Priscilla Shirer
- Blowing out someone else’s candle doesn’t make yours shine any brighter. – Unknown
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. – Chinese Proverb
- You have to learn to listen in order to listen how to learn. – W. Moore
- The toughest battles are given to the strongest warriors. – Unknown
- The road to success is always under construction. – Unknown
- Make your words beneficial for those who hear them. – Pastor John Gray
Picture Quotes I Love